Did you know that Frodo was 50 years old when he set off on his adventure with the Ring? Another favorite is the whole conspiracy with Sam, Merry, and Pippin to go with Frodo on his journey. I am having a ton of fun reading The Fellowship of the Ring- and I am just in the fourth chapter!! Imagine I have tons more to go as well as many more books.
Busily working on getting Full Sail's Media Arts Appreciation Society details. That is a group that I am a part of starting up here at Full Sail. It is a student club that will allow students to have an outlet for artistic freedom and to discuss topics that are not brought in classes; like how to deal with criticism, diversity training, job issues, and how to deal with situations that may come up in the future. It should be an awesome club- we just have to get through all the red tape to get it started. Been going to meeting for the last three days with the high ups at Full Sail. Have a couple more to go, due to a little mis-communication. Things are looking good though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home