Nothing like 13 hours down on the Universal lot. I decided to get out of the house- it is too tempting to be extremely lazy when I stay home. I did not expect to get a call from Tina inviting me to CityJazz that evening. Of course I could not say no. So- I stayed down there all day. It was a long long day. It was good too. Island of Adventures and Universal are good parks, but I like the Disney ones better. When I go to back to the Universal parks- I only have the desire to do a few things. When I go to Disney I want to do it all again and again.
I have lab tonight at 1am. Not happy about that, but will go- as always. I am sure I will love it as soon as I get there. The hard part is how long to make today. I like to get a good amount of sleep in before a 1am lab. That would mean going to church tomorrow night. But the class I would like to attend is tonight. Oh well... I guess it is not the end of the world if I miss it and go just to church tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home