Friday, August 16, 2002

Today was a mishmash of activities. I had lab this morning. After lab I went and got the oil changed in my car. Also the coolant light has come on for the last few days so I had that flushed. Needless to say- that was an expense I was not counting on having this month- but to quote Renee's blog, "C'est la vie". And oh- I think Doris Day is more know for "Que sera, sera" ;) Then I came back read another chatper of The Fellowship of the Ring and took a nap. That nap was intterrupted often by a car being towed right outside of my window. No- it was not my car-- that would have been more than an interruption to my nap. Then I watched a little TV. Lastly I joined Christy and Jess for dinner. Jess' mother and grandmother were in town. It was nice to sit down to a family meal. Plus I haven't seen Christy in a while and it was nice to see that she was getting a little tummy. I can't believe that Jess is getting a child for his graduation present! Now I am going to read another chapter of my book and have a good nights sleep. Oh- got a few calls from Renee today on my voice mail. She is partying it up at DisneyLand. I am sad that I was never able to get her on the phone... but hey- I will see her soon :) Well- hope everyone is having a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home