It looks like the girls are getting a good dose of spoiling at my parents. It is good for them... really... it is. :) I have my midterm tomorrow. I really have no idea how I will do on it. I feel like I know the stuff, I just am not sure how they are going to ask about it. I have had a pretty good week.
I was glad I didn't have to spend all of Wed in my apartment watching TV. Matthew invited me out for lunch and then I went and met with a professor. After that the guys who were in that meeting with me decided to go to lunch. We all went to a Colombian place where Richard, who is Colombian as well, wanted to take us. Since I had already eaten- I didn't get anything to eat, but I did try a Colombian soda. It was really good. It was good to hang out with the "guys" too. I got to hear more about their lives and how precious they are.
Yesterday I had class and then Jenny, Eric, Victor, and I went to study at Village Inn. I don't know how much studying we did, but once again- it was good to hang out with them. We did not get to choose our own lab groups this month, so I am not in labs with these 4 anymore. Afterwards I took a much needed nap and then Tina came over and we started putting together computers on Dell for her. I think we came up with a winner, but we will see when she gets one.
Today... I slept in... yipee. And I don't really have much planned. I think my apartment is hoping I will clean it a bit. And I just may. Otherwise I am going to chill and take it easy-- enjoy my day off. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home