Still in the getting better realm. :) Dinner with Rory was nice and I heard back from a few more contacts. I finished and reprinted my resume and business cards and so I am ready to rock! Had dinner with a family friend (of my parents' from the Air Force) and he was encouraging too. I know he is close if I need anything. And he knows soo many people in LA... he has lived here all his life! When I start the apartment search again I will definatly use him as a major resource.
Went down to fine the studio I will be going to on Thursday. It is in a REALLY NICE part of town. It is at the start of Beverly Hills!! OH- I wish I could afford one of those apartments! That is why I need a roommate! :) Tomorrow will be tough with mom gone, but I am not doing anything so I can wallow in it. Then Thursday I can get back on the move again and get this life started! Now off to bed... we ahve to leave at 2:30am to get mom to her 6:30 am flight... yippee LAX. NOT! Later...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home