Sunday, January 25, 2004

I ended last week at the gym by doing Pilates on Thursday. That was hard!! Lots of rolling and my back is just not strong enough. Then on Friday the whole office went over and did some weights... and I did the row machines too... I like the row machine. I am thinking about just going ahead and joining the gym... it is just a bit expensive. I know I could better use or save the money, but it is so neat having people to go to the gym with and encourage you. I can do a month to month membership... so that is atleast good. Maybe I will get enough combined money to pay the initiation fee for the gym. My free pass is good through next week... so I will see what I can do this week now that I am no longer sore :)

Finished up my neighbors CD project today. She had a ton of people from her family come in and sing songs for a cd for her mother and father's 60th wedding aniversary. The youngest was a 3 year old singing Twinkle Twinkle. It is a fun CD and I know it will mean a lot to the grandparents.

I have been inspired by some of my friends who have or are turning 30 this year to do a 30 before 30 list. This is a list of 30 things you want to do before you turn 30. I have 4 more years to go... but that means I can put a little bit more far fetched things on there. So far I only have 12 things. Want to know what they are??

1 Take Nieces to Disneyland
2 See all 100 AFI Best Movies
3 Have a Film Credit
4 Write a Film Score
5 Tour Europe Again
6 Have a Blind Date
7 Be 150 pounds or Less
8 Fall in Love
9 See London Symphony recording
10 Meet John Williams
11 Ride in a Limo
12 See Skywalker Ranch

One of my friends had sky diving and lots of adventerous things on there.... I have more film music related ones :) OH... they are not in any particular order either. :)

Have a great day/night and GO PANTHERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home