Hey there... anyone who still checks this. :) Things have been quiet for the most part here. I have had a couple of job interviews, but still no call backs. I am still sending out about 3 resumes a week too. Hopefully one of them will strike gold. I am just waiting to see. In the meantime, Victor and I have started recording a band. A friend of mine from church introduced me to the owner of the band. We have had two recording sessions and two or three more to go. It is a really fun project. The band is really talented and I hope they make it. The leader is also finding other contacts for us in Pasadena. Hopefully those will lead to jobs too. Other than that.... can't really think of anything. I did reread The Lord of the Rings (just the Two Towers and Return of the King) and that kept me up until about 3 in the morning for a week... but it is such a good book. I spent the last night crying through the last 4 chapters. You have just spent so much time with those characters (after over a thousand pages) that is so hard to say goodbye to them. I can't wait for the last movie to come out and see it all on the big screen. :) I do have a trup up to San Fran planned for the weekend of the 20th.... so I am looking forward to that.
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home