Greetings all! Still not too much going on here. I have started a little lifestyle make over. I am trying to get out and walk around the block everyday and listening to about 10 chapters of the Bible a day. Yes.... listening. I love bible.gospelcom.net. They have a feature where the Bible is read to you. It is hard for me to sit down and read the Bible for long periods of time... but I find having it read to me... and me following along has really helped it soak in a ton better. Where did I get this idea? As many of you know I am a slight Harry Potter fan... ok maybe not slight. I have all the books on tape as well as in paper. I listen to the tapes in the car and really enjoy them. If this works with Harry Potter...... It is even more enjoyable with God's Word! There are a couple of different versions that have the narration option. I like the NIV version best... the guy sounds like a black southern baptist pastor--- sounds of home :) Hope everyone is well!
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home