Monday, August 18, 2003

Had a great weekend with the parents. I wish they could hav estayed longer, and I wish we could have done more.... but I am just glad they came. I think they really like my place and I really like my new bed. It is much more comfortable than a worn in sofa bed. Now I get to look forward to the weekend. I will be joining Becky (a friend of mine and Renee's in Pasadena) on a trip up to San Jose. We are going to go stay with Renee and go to Andres' birthday party. I may even take a swing at the pinata :) It will be great to see them again... and Renee is threatening to make up try on bridesmaid dresses!! I still have about 50 pounds to loose before I can try them on :) OH well.... it's for Renee.

Otherwise still waiting on the job front. I am trying to do my part by sending emails and resumes and just being available. This will be a quiet week with no Bible Study. I hope not to go too sir crazy. If you think about it send me an email or IM me... to keep me entertained. I bet I will go to the movies before the week is out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home