Yoga..... what is there to say about Yoga. First don't be late! That is kinda weird to walk in while everyone is trying to relax... especially when you don't know that you aren't suppose to wear shoes or socks. Ok... I was suprised that I could get into most of the positions... they actually aren't that hard when you see how to get into them properly. I had to get up against the wall for help on this one position. It is the one where you get up on your neck. The lady was saying that it helps the thyroid..... well... I felt as if I had no throat or neck at that point so- I am not sure how it helps that organ. :) The only one that I could do at all was the head stand one. My body is meant to be head up not feet up. It was fun and very relaxing verses kick boxing. I think the other class I am going to take this week is Pilates... not sure about spinning... that sounds hard though.
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home