It has been pretty boring around here. I had been walking or riding a friend's bike eveyday, but it has been hitting upper 90s and with heat index felt like 100 a couple of days. So, I have been swimming laps in the pool in the courtyard. It is a tiny pool so I end up doing like 30 laps in 20 minutes, but hey... I am excerising :)
My parents are coming Thursday... I am really excited. If it is still this hot, we won't be able to do much outside. That is okay I guess... it is just so beautiful here. I am planning on taking them to the Gene Audrey Musuem of Western Culture. I think dad will enjoy all the cowboy stuff. It will just be great to see them!
Tonight I am having a dinner party/ Bible Study group over. We are going to have some recipes out of my new cookbook. Everything in that is lowfat and healthier. I have been fun experimenting with the recipes. Tonight is a great oppurtunity to do more and have others try it too. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home