I had a total LA moment last night. I went to see John Williams Live at the Hollywood Bowl. It was soo wonderful! He conducted the LA Philharmonic. They played for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. I was in heaven.... just wish I could have been closer to the stage. There were so many cool moments: The three soloist that played on the Catch Me if You Can sounds track where there. They played selections from Harry Potter 1 and 2. James Earl Jones narratored selections from Star Wars. There was even a part of the narration that was over top of him breathing (as Darth Vader). The whole audience was laughing. Tons of people had light saber and held them and fought with them while the music was going on. And, they did 3 encoures. One a Max Stiener piece, then Superman, and finally the Indiana Jones theme. What a fun night... and it wasn't even that expensive. $12 for the tickets, $3 for the shuttle, $1 for the program, and $.75 for the seat cushion. If you get to the Hollywood Bowl... get a seat cushion... it makes all the difference. :)
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home