Oh had this thought later... want to type it out before I forgot it. It was brought up in a meeting about money that we should never stop spending money if it is profitable. This sounded right at the time, but later I had this thought. There is one reason (maybe many, but this hit me) to stop to stop spending the money... you don't have any.
Example... I am sure we could get a 30 second commerical in the middle of the Daytona 500 or the SuperBowl. It would cost millions of dollars. Would it be profitable? Most likely. Do we have the millions of dollars to spend to do it... NO!!! So it is out of the question.
People at the office are so scared of a budget because it will tell them what they can't spend. But I believe there is freedom in knowing what you can spend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home