Thursday, January 29, 2004

It is the day.... my Birthday! I am 26 day. Usually I write a long reflection back over my life and send that to people today... but today I don't think I will have time. But we will see :)

Good news... the gym waved all setup fees so I have enough money to do a few months. Bad news... my lease is up March 1 and my rent could go up as much as $250 more a month. I have to go talk to my apartment people about that. If I am going to pay that much more... I might as well head down to Orange County earlier than planned. For those of you who don't know... my office is planning to move to Newport Beach in June. This is about an hour south of Burbank. It is bittersweet to me. Bitter b/c it is an hour away from all my new friends and the industry I want so badly to be a part of... Sweet b/c Orange County is really nice and the company is growing.

I will keep you posted on further developments.

I finally figured out what to do on Friday... we are doing dinner and game night. I have to find room for everyonein my little apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home