YIPPEE... I made it through the whole kickboxing class tonight. There were a few times I walked in place instead of doing all of the reps... but I didn't have to stop and sit down like I did 3 times last week. That is an acheivement in and of itself. My friend wants me to loose about 15 pounds a month... I think that is a bit much... I am just happy one pound at a time. But if I keep doing all these weights... I may gain weight :)
Otherwise not too much going on. Trying to figure out what to do Friday for my birthday (no-- you are right Thursday is my birthday but I am going out to celebrate on Friday). Thursday I am doing lunch with some Full Sail friends. That should be so much fun! Then we are going to mix Chris' songs some more. They are coming together soo well. Everyone will love and have to buy the CD when it comes out!! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home