Monday, January 30, 2006

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Guess where I will be July 29 - August 12,2006?? Rwanda!! Doing Global PEACE. Please pray! Attacks have already come... and I know Satan does not want this to happen. As Rick Warren says, "Let us be an embarassment to the devil!"

4 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited for this opportunity...sounds like you are on the front line of Saddleback's mission strategy. Don't forget to send me a support letter!!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! My little TiNA the missionary. Do they have bugs in Africa? Oh yeah...I think they eat bugs in Africa. But don't anyone tell TiNA about that!

I am so proud of my children! They are carrying on a family calling and tradition...sharing the Gospel in the uttermost parts.

Who would have thought that a trip to Concepcion, Chile would have been such a catalyst?

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must happen! Rwanda is calling!

By the way...nice blog. Very cool style. : P I'm glad you've turned the comments feature on!!! -- Danielle

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Sircellan said...

Definitely will be praying for you then as well as the weeks preparing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home