It's offical. No cruise. BUMMER!!! What is sad is that I was planning on that being my "birthday thing". Now I am left without plans, and anyone to share it with. How pitiful does that sound!! I am sure if I bug enough people I can find something to do. :) I still want to do something big though... I was thinking a trip to Disneyland might be what the doctor ordered. :) Or maybe that money I was planning on spending on the trip could be turned into a Big Screen TV or a computer or an iPod or some furniture for the apartment. Those will last longer than a cruise anyway!
The other good thing about this is I will get to move into the apartment sooner than expected.
Prayer Request
Pray that I will not grow bitter about this. It was not intenional on my company's part. And the company we do business with is within every right to do this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home