Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A much better day!! Of course there are the calls and drama, but overall everything went well. I was able to do some more research and planning for the months ahead. Still no budget... definately need to work on that one more. Just not very motivating when ya know that everything is going back to debt and we are not making profit. I have a web project to work on tomorrow morning... so that will make me happy.

Last minute scrambling to make birthday plans has been interesting. :) We are going to a improv comedy club on Saturday night now. The guy from the TV show The Hugleys will be there. I have never seen the show (on the WB) but I have seen him before. Should be interesting. I am using the rest of my travel money and time to do the move. I am looking at hiring movers to give my friends a break and get it all done in one swoop. Pray that it goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home