Ok... time for my "New Year" thought strand. :) What sticks out from 2005?
1- Work. This time last year the old partner was there. I had no ownership in the company and tons of hopes. Through out the year there have been huge changes. The partner is gone. That was a good move. Then many people have since walked through our doors and made a mark on the business. I went from my department being a team of 4 to just me. And there have been many finacial burdens and lessons along the way. Going into this year though, I just feel overwhelming hope. I know that even if this business doesn't make it, I will. Of course I hope this year will be a huge turning point for the company to start looking up to a bright future.
2- Church. I can't beleive that at this time last year I had only walked through the doors of Saddleback one time. I had no idea it would so take over my social, emotional, and spiriutal world. Saddleback has been a huge blessing. I know that is one of the main reasons I am out here... I know it! Today Saddleback is a source of hope. Playing in the orchestra, being in the PEACE Plan, and active in a small group... there is so much room to be blessed this next year!! I can't wait.
3- Personally. I was at a real low this time last year. I had moved away from all my friends in LA. Things were not looking good. I was loosing some of my friends with work, and had no church or small group. It was bleek. Though I did loose my uncle this year, there has been some major ups to the year as well. Now I have orchestra friends and a great women's group. Now all I need is a man... and it will all be good ;)
It is crazy. I have always look forward to being 28. Isn't that funny!!! I have met so many cool people in my life. Janell in Columbia and most of my LA friends when they were 28. I thought they were the coolest... and they were (still are). There was something about them being 28. They were so happy with who they were. I look forward to this next year. I ask God's blessing over this year for me and all of my friends. I pray for sucess, joy, and love in everyone's life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home