Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I have just a a minute to update. I have put off doing my homework until before class. This is a bad choice becuase I never know exactly how long it will take to complete. I should have done it last night, but it was WAY too tempting to read more in The Fellowship of the Ring. Also- I just gave up and bought the whole thing last night. Only $20 at Books-A-Million. That way I feel more comfortable taking it with me to California. Jess' copy is really nice old hardback edition. I would have felt really bad if something had happen to it. Got backk my midterm grade yesterday. Made a 92, but the teacher gave a 10 point curve.... and wouldn't go over 100- so that's what I offically have. I was happy with that (of course) cause I wasn't sure how I did on the test. I guess my educated guesses were correct. OKay- well back to home work- so I can do just as well on the final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home