Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Had a good day. Lots happened... went with Renee, Andres, and Victor to... 1. Hollywood Walk of Fame 2. Mann's Chinese Theater 3. Kodak Theatre (where Oscars are held) and had lunch 4. Venice Beach 5. Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade. It was a busy but fun day. Renee had a book of questions that we asked each other during car rides. That really helped since the ride can be long b/c of traffic.

On the job front- I heard back from two excellent leads. I have an appointment to see the neice of a guy my dad went to Vietnam with last year. She is one of the Vice President's at Fox!! How cool is that! I also heard back from a guy who use to write music for film in LA and also grew up with Buffy. He is now in up near where Renee lives in San Jose. But he said that he still knew people down here and would help me out as much as he can.

I have also found a similar story with everyone I talk to in LA. Seems everyone has packed up their car and come with limited funds and no job. That means that everyone is willing to help you out. They know what you are going through. Obviously someone gave them a break... so they would love to be the one that gives it to you. It is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home