Yesterday was a good stressfree day. I emailed contacts all morning, then went to a bbq in Santa Barbara. Victor came in town on Sunday. It is so good to have him around. I am not talking to myself anymore and on the phone a lot less. Which is good news to my Sprint plan. I still have plenty of minutes, but not if I was talking as much as last week. Renee and her boyfriend Andres are coming to town today. It will be soo great to see her. I have to leave the room som today for housekeeping, so I may try to find a place that I have heard tons about and drop off my resume to them. It can't hurt! Glad to hear others are trucking along.
Got to meet Jess and Christi's baby girl last night. I don't remember Maggie and Lacie being that little, but I guess they were. She was cute, but cried a lot. She is in her colic stage... which is no fun for anyone. It will be fun to watch her grow up and become a girl and woman. It was good to see Jess too. He along with all of us who came out to California are struggling on the job front. I am glad he has family he can stay with, but it has to be trying living with the in-laws.... Ruth you should know something about that :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home