Thursday, April 17, 2003

Well... Step 1 is almost complete. Today I put down a deposit on an apartment. It is really cool and in an awesome location! I get to stay in Burbank!! I am walking distance to Warner Bros, Disney (a long walk) and NBC. I am also on the road that is a straight shot into Hollywood and a freeway that shoots me to the beach in one direction and Pasadena in the other. It is an Apartment Community. That means there is 20 buildings that circle the outside of a residental neighborhood. Each building has their own pool, garden area, and laundry. The cool thing about laundry is that everyone but studio apartments have laundry in their apartment. So when I go to do laundry I am only sharing with a few people not the whole building. I will have my own covered parking space too! There is a grocery store right at the exit of the neighborhood and drug store and other shops. If all the paperwork goes well... I am going to move in on Sat. If you would like my new address please email me. Don't want to put it up on this site- ya know. It will be good to have a place of my own that I can get stuff for and unpack and setup the stuff I brought with me. Thank you God for leading me to this awesome home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home