Well... I got to finally meet Chris Clarke last night. He was extremely nice and showed me the guest house where he lives as well. It was REALLY cool. Had lots of windows and a really cool view of the Hollywood Hills and edge of Hollywood itself. The catch is... well there are a few... you have to go up tons of stairs to get up there. But.. my attitude about that is... I NEED the exercise. It will be a pain to move furniture, but I have little... so that is good. The other big catch is... it is not ready yet. They need atleast a week to finish painting it and all. Also I am not the first to show interest in the property. Chris is going to call his landlord and then get back to me. We will see what happens. I just hope that other place isn't gone yet- if that doesn't work out. I'll keep you up on it.
Chris is also trying to get ahold of a friend of his who does sound for TLC. MY FAVORITE CHANNEL!! It would be soo cool to work on Trading Spaces or While You Were Out!! But like everything here... you don't want to get your hopes too much for any one gig. Or you will always be upset.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home