About to watch the Simpsons. Not much again today. Went grocery shopping and made a bunch more emails. I really hope things pick up for me soon. I am not liking sitting around helpless. I did go and see an apartment that I really liked yesterday. It was more expensive than what I was wanting to pay, but it is soo worth it. Walking distance to NBC, Warner Bros, and Disney and a grocery store across the street. I am still waiting to see about the guest house at that guy's place, but I need to make a decision before I have to pay for another week here at the hotel. I just hate to bug the guy. I also don't want the apartments to rent the studio. They only had one left. If they do... oh well... it was not meant to be I guess.
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home