Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. This weekend and yesterday were a bit boring. I really haven't had too many new developments. I did go to Lake Ave on Sat and Sunday night. Sunday night was a better fit for me. The service was actually about Hollywood as a mission field. A couple who started that Hollywood Prayer Network spoke and answered questions. They compared the Hollywood tribe to an African tribe. It was eye opening. Another cool thing about that night was a friend of mine went with me, Becky and I also saw two women from the Bible Study I went to on Wed night. It was good to be surrounded by Christian friends.

The other development was I was able to catch up with a new contact. He is the son of the principal of my high school. I hope to meet hime soon and look at a guest house that is free in his building. I hope that all works out. But I am going to look at other places too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home