OK. I think I am going to start getting into a groove again. Moved (mostly) into the office at work. Hired a new order processor. She is still training, but doing well so far. It is hard being new and peak season is just around the bend. We had about 25% improvement in Jan sales then in 2005. Our Feb is looking to be about the same. Still money stresses... Mainly with that company that we were suppose to go on the cruise with still. It will take quite a while to pay them back, but if we miss or are late on even one payment they freak. Not that I blame them too much.
Started working out again. I am going to be soo sore tomorrow. Monday night I did this basic training video that a friend gave me. My hamstrings are still sore from that. I did some treadmill and weights tonight at the gym here at my new apartments. I just want to get into a groove and get in shape. My goal (shorter term) is to have increased energy level before going to Rwanda. Now back to watching the Olympics :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home