So what is going on?? I am wrestling with what vehicle to buy next. I have been praying if a Mini Cooper is a childish dream, or too expensive, or too materialistic, or if it is ok. Today I see 8 different Minis around town. CRAZY. Then I am thinking... If I get a Mini... It might have to be used (due to cost).... Then my car breaks down. What is going on? What is God telling me with all this... I am soooo confused! I just praise him for a great friend who came to my aid when my phone battery was running low, I was all alone, had no idea exactly where I was, and I could not find a tow company that would actually come to help. God provided in this... and pray that He will continue to provide as my car gets fixed on Monday. Thanks!! If you have any input on to Mini Cooper, or not to Mini Cooper... I would love to hear it? I need guidance and discernment at this point. :)
Online Thoughts of tmbcello3
I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!


5 Comments:
Guidance on a Mini ?????
Didn't Jesus walk?
Didn't Paul take a boat?
Didn't Elija ride a chariot (of fire)?
Hmmmm...didn't Mary ride a donkey?
Well...what does all of that tell us about a Mini? Probably ... nothing.
But Dad thought it was cute to say all that.
Nothing is too good for my only-begotten-daughter.
Just buy a car that is SAFE...and then see if it is economical.
Now you know why dad always bought for his family first and waited a long time to get that luxury car. Other people and other things just seemed more important.
Think long term. The Saturn has gotten you through high school, college, Wisconsin, Florida and all the way across country and there in California for three years. So I would say that dollar for dollar, that was a good investment. Perhaps a Mini will be a great dollar for dollar investment also. Get one that is dependable and safe!
Love
Dad
We have needs and then we have wants. We can talk ourselves into ANYTHING. (errh...I speak from experience...like, OUCH)
This is the OC. There's a Mini, a BMW and a Mercedes for every other garage. I think you are and remain an original. Use this decision to glorify GOD and you will NOT go wrong. You have it in you to make BOLD statements. Never miss an opportunity to do so with your life and how you spend your money (people pay attention to THAT, trust me...)
I will be praying for you on this one. I know it's tough.
P.S. I saw a cool bumper sticker today for you...
"GRACE HAPPENS"
: )
xoxox
Danielle
I am not a good person to ask this question! I got my dream ride in high-school and still have it today...CJ-5 Jeep! It's easy for me to say get something practical because I already have my toy!!
My only concern is that the Mini just doesn't look like a practical car to have as your ONLY car. It looks hot and makes for a great cruisin ride, but I can't see it being the car to buy groceries in or pile your friends in for a quick ride to the next small group. This is just my perception though, I could be wrong. I have never riden in one or even sat in one, just drooled over them and watched that cool movie with them racing everywhere!
The key is that you don't need to be breaking down in places you don't know where you are...especially in California!!
My final thoughts...if you're going to spend that type of money, you need to invest in the new Jeep Commander that seats 7 and has a Hemi engine...now that is a sweet ride!!
Hey, Danielle...your mom coming any closer to moving to Cary...keep me posted and I will connect with her when she does!!
Later!
I am not a good person to ask this question! I got my dream ride in high-school and still have it today...CJ-5 Jeep! It's easy for me to say get something practical because I already have my toy!!
My only concern is that the Mini just doesn't look like a practical car to have as your ONLY car. It looks hot and makes for a great cruisin ride, but I can't see it being the car to buy groceries in or pile your friends in for a quick ride to the next small group. This is just my perception though, I could be wrong. I have never riden in one or even sat in one, just drooled over them and watched that cool movie with them racing everywhere!
The key is that you don't need to be breaking down in places you don't know where you are...especially in California!!
My final thoughts...if you're going to spend that type of money, you need to invest in the new Jeep Commander that seats 7 and has a Hemi engine...now that is a sweet ride!!
Hey, Danielle...your mom coming any closer to moving to Cary...keep me posted and I will connect with her when she does!!
Later!
Hey Tina's Big Bro,
Mom is looking into moving to Cary within the next year. I'll make sure she finds her way to ya!
Jeeps are cool. Re-think now, Tina, before it's too late! ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home