SO the week is getting better after Saturday night's "drama". Work is interesting. We are heading into peak season. After alot that happened we have cut back on spending. Especially advertising spending. Still this Feburary was a 32% growth from last year. That is promising. I was doing budget figures before estimating only a 10% growth. We just have to be smarter this time.
I have spoken with a guy at the most popular MINI dealer in orange county. I am meeting him for a test drive this Sunday. Please pray for that time. I am going to look at some other cars earlier in the day, but had to have an appointment at the BMW dealership. (I bet they would have let me test drive without one, but anyway.) I am really trying to be smart and think about this decision from all directions. I'll let you know and post pictures of stuff, when I get a new camera.


2 Comments:
Wisdom from ye old auto buying professional...1) ask the guy how much over invoice he will sell you the car 2) do not talk trade with the intitial conversation, but talk cash 3) after he gives you a number, ask him if that is his bottom price 4) tell him that your mom and dad are shopping for you also in Spartanburg - the home of the Z-4 and X-5 5) thank him and give him your phone number telling him that if the price comes down to give you a call 6) let him know that ye old father is a CPA and has a friend who buys these at auction, but you prefer a new one and do not want to have to drive it across country to get it here 7) tell him that your mother is wanting you to consider buying something else. So with all that wisdom, he has probably heard it all, but I can't wait to ride in your mini - with the top down!
Love
Dad (hey...I bet the title I gave myself gave me away(
Hey, I am confused, is the BMW dealer who sells the Mini's? I am confused and thinking you are looking at a BMW now...clear this up please...i am Mini illiterate!!
Post a Comment
<< Home