I hope this will help you to know what is going on with me. Enjoy!
Monday, May 08, 2006
Get those prayers going!
I did it. I filled out a job application for a new job. Of course, that does not mean I am going to get the job or anything. But it is a HUGE step. Just keep praying that this oppurtunity will pan out, or a window will open to another. Thanks!!
Originally from South Carolina via Wisconsin, Florida and California... I am now in Coppell, Texas, work at the best church in the world, First Baptist Coppell, as the Director of PEACE (missions) & Communications. So excited to see what God has in store for me next!
2 Comments:
You go girl. I pray that God you bless you with the job He has designed for you, or has designed you for!
Go Tina!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home