Monday, June 19, 2006

We are going through a series on Worhsip at Saddleback. This week was great! I want to apply the teachings more to my life. I am going to try and write on each sermon point a day as an act of worship. Also... a friend of mine is doing 40 Days of Praise on her blog. Feel free to check it out and contribute: http://unfailinglovemusings.blogspot.com/

Worship A-Z:
Ask God for Help Lord I need help with my career. It has been such a strugle working where I am. I know You have used me there, but I also know you have much bigger plans for me. Show me where to go, who to speak to. Open doors and shut them. This problem is much bigger than I, but well within your strength. Provide the perfect oppurtunity for the unique person that you made me to be.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

A is for A-wesome, my friend. Way to trust God.

"Invigorate my soul so I can praise you well,
use your decrees to put iron in my soul." --Psalm 119:175 (MSG)

You are being strengthened right now...hang on! Stay strong in the Lord. I know He has great plans for you. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home