Just putting the first thing that comes to my head.... should be interesting.
1. My ex is: finding the missing link of evolution in Kansas
2. I should have: gone for a walk tonight
3. I love: loving you.
4. I don’t understand: my role in this universe.
5. I lost: many games of hand foot and mouth (card game with my family)
6. People say I’m: batman.
7. Love is: all around. (Any Love Actually fans out there??)
8. Somewhere, someone is: Saying a Prayer... that we'll be together. Ok that's somewhere out there someone is... but pretty close :)
9. I will always: love you. (Ok enough song references!)
10. “Forever” is: what I was made for.
11. I never want to be: boring.
12. I think the current president is: Just trying to make it through this Presidency so he can retire... and stop giving so many messed up speeches.
13. When I wake up in the morning: I see if I can go back to sleep or if I actually have to wake up.


6 Comments:
Tina- Your "ex"? Your father says no more of that language. Go wash your mouth out with soap-right now! You do not and will not have an "Ex". This was your highschool sweetie...not an "ex". What kind of language are you learning out in California? Oh my!
He was a fine young man...passed the daddy-test, as I recall..."Mr, Brown, may I have the pleasure of speaking with Miss Brown"? Now don't all ladies wish they had men in their lives that were so polite?
So keep in mind that I may just have to change my rule about your dating. As I recall the rule...you cannot date until after you are married. Well, I may just have to ease up a bit, if I want to be a grandfather again.
So let's see ... the daddy test ... handsome, well groomed, no ear-rings, no tatoos, educated, cultured (can drive a tractor without wasting fuel), brings daughter home from date by acceptable time (10 PM at the latest), opens car door for MY daughter, gainfully employed (of course), loves classical music (cello being most loved instrument), traveled (at least one foreign country), does not have to be a Republican (but cannot be a liberal Democrat!!! - no exceptions), can quote all the books of the Bible, is equally yoked in his faith, loves HIS mother, ..... preferable but not a deal breaker...a veteran who loves his country and stops to salute the American flag, stands during the singing our national anthem with hand over his heart, knows Jefferson Davis' birthday, knows the significant of Ft. Sumter in the Charleston harbor, knows how to change oil in the Gator and the Zero Mower, likes to mow grass, keeps his hair short (unless he is as nice as Matthew...then long is okay), loves baseball, understands that USC grads are from Columbia, knows that the real Carolina is in Columbia, drives a reasonable sized pickup (gun rack is optional) that is registered in Spartanburg County and a few other attributes.
So now young lady.....find him, rope him and bring him home for my inspection.
Love
Dad
Gee...there were 12 other responses.
Don't get him started... or we might have that long of a reply on all of them :)
Okay.
I thought the other responses were cool. But you know, you gotta wash your mouth out with soap...hee hee
Hee. No mean feat to find that man!
What's going on with jobs?
Hmmmm....is Dad outside of the circle of this conversation? Do not forget that I used to work for NSA and we can now listen in on USA intercept...if it is threatening...and I will be the one to define that term...Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home