Was asked how the jobs are going. Well... still working away at my current one with no news on the other. The guy who is hiring's daughter had surgery last week and then is gone this weekend, so it may be too late... or who knows. I am not worried. Trust God is my theme song these days :)
I have a retreat this weekend and really do want to journal on something Rick Warren said last week in his sermon. He used the scripture "All things are possible with God" and "I can do all things through Christ" to throw out the point that Christians should be the most creative and innovative people. I know there have been some amazingly innovative and creative Christians (Tolkien, Bach, etc...) But how do I become more innovative and creativy? Think it is a good topic for me to think and pray on.


2 Comments:
''..how do I become more innovative and creativy?''
Get involved with young/little kids.
Very interesting you said that. Our first session at the retreat was on how laughter is a feeding force of both creativity and innovation. And he used the example of kids in preschool. We ended up doing improv most of the session... it was GREAT!
Post a Comment
<< Home