I know I have not written much lately. I have a lot of stuff to process... but nothing has as of yet materialized into words for the blog. Now the focus moves on to a PEACE trip, making it through each work day (anxiously anicipating a good way out), and lots of walking up and down this hill around my house. Exciting, huh?
Well... I guess I could fill in on this. Matthew came to visit this weekend. We had a fun, but short visit. He came in for a 10:30pm showing of Cars on Saturday night and then we went to church on Sunday morning. Pastor Tom did a good job on the sermon. Then we headed down to meet up with Janine and Danielle in Dana Point. We went to Doheny Beach, and it was really nice. After that we went to lunch at Dana Point Harbor. I had never been down that way before. After lunch Matthew headed to his retreat near San Diego. It was a short visit, but he had to go... seeing that is why he drove accross the country. He is planning on stopping back by this weekend, so I will get to see him a bit more. Just it is Father's Day weekend, so I am suppose to play at church. We'll see how that works out :) We are having a huge men's choir.... now that should be interesting :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home