Got a pretty rigid no on the job applied for. Of course, when is a no not rigid. I was at least expecting to get in and talk to them. Instead I just got a call back from the lady in HR. What a tough job that must be. Trying not to be bitter about things. Just upset that the guy who is hiring didn't say anything to me last night. Since he had just said earlier that day that he wanted me to come in. The reasons that were given to me was that I was asking too much and it was a clerical job, and I would not be happy not using my creative side. I think it was more the first one. That job is what you make of it, like so many others. I expressed interest in another job opening, but she seemed to want me off the phone. So that is it for working there for now.
Guess that means I need to go looking for other resources and places. B/c one thing is clear... can't stay here. It has felt too good- the thought of leaving. Please just continue to pray. Thanks!!


1 Comments:
God has something in store for you Tina, something wonderful. You just wait girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home