Tomorrow is Another Day!
Arghhh.... will the thoughts ever stop?? I cannot stop playing out scenarios in my head. What if this... what if that. Stop it! STOP IT! TRUST GOD!!!! Whatever it takes you told HIM and whatever it takes you must give. TRUST GOD!! So... whatever happens, it happens. I just want to know what is going to happen. But waiting is part of the happening :) Nothing... is something.
Back story. I went to a place and filled out a job application and took (and passed) all the stuff I needed to get to the next round of hiring. I spoke earlier with the guy who was hiring and he told me they had to make a decision this week... and the only way for me to be considered was to take this test and fill out the application by Wednesday. I did it all Wednesday morning. B/c of the rush... I assumed he would call me in for an interview Wednesday afternoon or Thursday (which I took off for immunization). But now at 9:33pm on Thursday no call, no email, nothing. Like I said nothing is something... it is the something I got right now. But as Scarlett O'hara Hamilton Kennedy Bulter put it.... "Tomorrow is another day."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home