The apartment looked much better on paper than in person. I took Victor with me as a "bodyguard" and he said that he wouldn't allow me to live there. :) Oh well... I am hoping to get a list of people needing roomates or have guest houses at church. Will keep you up on the apartment searching.
My car is happy with it's new oil... so that is good too. Other than the apartment looking and oil change it was an easy day. I do have to say I am liking the canyon roads these days. Here is what happens... Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the city is all on one side of a moutain... the "Valley", Burbank, North Hollywood is on the other side of the mountain. The reason traffic is so bad here are there are a limited number of ways to get over or around that mountain (well... there are other reasons too... but this is one). A canyon road is a road that goes right thru the mountain. It is extremely curvy and bad roads, but the fun part about them is... if you are in stopped traffic on a canyon road you can look at all the really expensive houses and try and guess what movie star lives there. If you just happen to get stopped at an overlook... you have a great view of the city or the valley. So now you know what a canyon road is :) If you come visit me... I will definately take you on one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home