Lazy, restful Sunday... that is what it is suppose to be. I went to The Church on Rocky Peak (www.rockypeak.org)- they had an 11 o'clock service.... that sounded like a better option than 8:30am at Grace Community. Rocky Peak was a ton more contemporary... but I couldn't get a correct feel for it, b/c it was a different service. It was mainly worship and communion. The pastor was out of town, so I haven't heard him preach yet. It was an absolutely beautiful church. Located on the top of this mountain- it looked more like a retreat center than a church. I am planning on heading back there on Thursday night for their singles group. The have a group for 22-32 year old singles. I fit in that... and it should be a fun group. A lady who sat next to me today told me that I should join their choir. After the service she stayed and talked to me a bit... it was really good to talk to someone and I really appreciated her staying and taking the time to chat with me. Rocky Peak is a little far away, but on Sunday morning there was no traffic so I got there quickly.
Other than that... just a lazy day. Watched some TV and movies and had lunch at Panda Express (i think that is my new favorite fast food place... sorry Taco Bell :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home