Thursday, April 10, 2003

SO-- nothing yet today other than waking up and really needing a shower. Last night was Great though. I went to a women's Bible Study from Lake Avenue Church. They were wonderful Godly women and it was great to just be there with them. I hope things work out to where I can continue to worship, pray, and fellowship with them. They are next going through Romans, which is what I have been slowly going through in my own queit times. What I find so encouraging about Romans... It is Paul's advice to Christians who are in a big city. The Christians in Rome have to deal with the fact that they are at the "center of the world". Meaning that Rome was a hub of communication, entertainment, and very strong individuals. The same is true of LA. I am encouraged by the advice given to the Romans and I would love to study it with these ladies if possible.

Victor and I went to see about an apartment for him. It was right beside LAX... I mean... the view out the window was the International Termanial at LAX... the only thing between the apartment and the airport was a 4 lane road and a fence. This meant that is was REALLY loud there with airplanes constantly taking off and landing. Victor is a light sleeper and this would be torture for him. We also drove by a place in Hollywood... it looks to be in a good neighborhood. He is going to go check that out tonight. I might also go see an apartment in Beverly Hills.... it has a 90210 zip code. It looks nice and is in my price range.... but I won't know unless I go and see it if it is somewhere I would be comfortable being. Well... need to jump in the shower and then go get my oil changed. Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home