Tuesday, June 20, 2006

B: Believe God Can Handle the Situation

1. Remind myself of Who God Is
"Are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand You!" 2 Chron. 20:6

Oh God... You are great. You created it all... You Rule it all. You know all that I am, have been, and will become. I believe you have the perfect job for me.
2. Remind Myself what God has done
You have been handing out perfect jobs from the beginning. Adam did a good job naming all the animals. Noah built a fine ark. Moses was a great negotiator. You have placed judges, teachers, carpenters, cloth makers, farmers, tax collectors, fishermen, pastors all in their perfect jobs. If you did that for them... I BELIEVE you can do that for me.

Side Note: Don't mean to completely dwell on the job thing... that is just where I am in life right now. These acts of worship are universal. And I am applying them to other things... just narrowing it down to career for the blog :)

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful words here. You really feel God, Tina.

Danielle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home