Wednesday, June 21, 2006

C: Confess Your Inadequancy?

Where do I start? I have have so many. I doubt. I fear. I desire comfort at the expense of my character. I take the easy way out. What kind of fish am I? A selfish. I freak out when things start to crumble. I am a coward, a fake, a phony. I give up way too easily. I lie. I cheat. I steal (mainly pens from Saddleback). I don't grab opportunities when they come along. I hurt people by what I say and do. I am lazy. I eat too much. I am easily persuaded. I talk before I think... And think about what I shouldn't. I take my eyes off the prize and turn them onto the couch. I am a sinner.

With all that... And much more. God still loves me. Amazing! And nothing in that list about me and my inadequancies... Makes Him love me less.... Even more Amazing.

I know in the past it has been my lack of confidence in myself that has cost me employment opportunities. I get star struck, and forget that these are just people too. I try to do it on my own, and I am so broken and helpless and have nothing on my own. I need God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home